Friday, November 19, 2010

We Interupt our Regularly Schedualed Blog...

     ...To bring you this important announcement!  Well, it's important to me anyway...

     I have family visiting from far off realms this evening, so I have been doing my rendition of "Flight of the Bumblebee" trying to clean house.  Cleaning house with small children in residence is like brushing your teeth while eating Oreos.  No matter how hard you try...

     With all of this going on (and some last-minute research if I'm lucky) I will be waiting until Monday to continue with Space Combat in The Black Desert.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

   I'll leave you with a shot from the L5 Production Blog (link's on the right).  It's suits....in...SPAAAACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+