Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Coming February First....

          ...The first in our new Starships of the Galaxy series, the Monarch-class Courier!

          I just started working on the plans for this ship last night, so I don't have any cool pix to show my RocketFans today.  I hope to have a teaser ready no later than the end of the week, so be on the lookout.

          I will also be releasing an official announcement of the new project later today, both by email to all of my customers and on all the forums I've been known to haunt.  I haven't been on the forums much at all lately, so I need to do that anyway.  Forums are very important to any independent game designer, and especially important to one that lives in the middle of nowhere like I do.

          Excitement is running high here at Blue Max; I'm really looking forward to the new series and getting the core book up and running.  Which reminds me, I've got a lot of work to do!

          That's all I have for you today, RocketFans.  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+