Monday, January 3, 2011

January Reveal!

          Once again, the best laid plans of mice are thwarted by the Vogons.  It is the first of the month, a time I traditionally show off a teaser of the latest project from our studios.  Also, my wife and I are having friends over this evening.  Tomorrow is my little girl's ninth birthday, and I'm not going to waste such a awesome day on writing a lengthy post when I could be tickling her.  So, I will not be picking up the Virtual World thread until Wednesday.  Sorry about that.

          I only hope that this sneak peak of our latest project will make it up to you. Allow me to introduce, the Conestoga Rover!
You could be tooling around on Mars!
Hope you enjoy, and I'll see you later, RocketFans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+