Wednesday, February 23, 2011

L5 Trailer Out!

         I have a family thing to go to today anyway, so my time is limited.  Enjoy instead this teaser trailer for the upcoming L5 web-miniseries!  See you tomorrow, RocketFans!



By the way...I know some people have trouble leaving comments because they are blocked at work, have compatibility issues, or what have you.  You can still leave questions, comments and criticisms for us by email at mailray@rocket-dad.com.  I will transcribe these emails into the comment thread of the post they relate to as long as they are properly marked.  This means that you tell where they go; I don't guess.

Were also on Facebook and Twitter.  Please like and follow us.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, criticisms? All non-Trolls welcome!

Google+